On Metal Chaos Ensemble: "... using unique strategies to yield densely active and eerily surreal music, an incredible excursion through experimental improvisation." - Squidco website staff
1984-B.M. Bachelor of Music, Boston University, Boston, MA.
Area of specialization: Vocal Performance
1) Recipient of a full, four-year scholarship
2) Guest vocal artist, Tanglewood Festival Chorus
1987 -Berklee College of Music, Boston, MA.
Post-graduate Summer session in Advanced Theory and Arranging
1986-Longy School of Music, Cambridge, MA.
Certificate in Dalcroze Eurythmics
2015 ~ Present
Principal, Torch Light Music School, Arlington, MA.
1) Co-founder of Torch Light Music School, a for-profit Company established to provide educational
instruction in music to students from elementary school to adult
2) Responsibilities include Directing Productions, Composing and Arranging music for performances,
and teaching students.
3) Mo-Co provides music education to over 650 students annually during multiple sessions.
Each session closes with a performance at the Regent Theater in Arlington, MA.
4) Curriculum creation for additional Classes, Courses and Coaching offered at Torch Light Music School.
5) Coaching for young and established professionals seeking a Career in Music and Business development.
2012 ~ Present
Director of Music Ministry, Unity on the River, Amesbury, MA
6) Responsibilities include Directing and hiring the Band, Choir and Guest Artists for Services, Concerts &
7) Performing, Composing, Charting, Singing and Arranging thematically compatible music for the
Minister & Guest Speakers
8) Oversee the allocation of funds for professional band members and Guest Artists
9) Pastoral counsel and oversight of the Music Team
1997 ~ 2015
Principal, Mo-Co Music, Arlington, MA.
10) Co-founder of Mo-Co Music, a for-profit Company established to provide educational
instruction in the music to students from elementary school to adult
11) Responsibilities include Directing Productions, Composing and Arranging music for performances
and teaching students.
12) Each session closes with a performance at the Regent Theater in Arlington, MA.
1997 ~ Present
Music Department Head, St. Agnes School, Arlington, MA.
13) Designed and implemented a multi-cultural, multiple learning style music curriculum to
service over 465 students per week.
14) Designed and implemented an after school musical arts enrichment program.
15) Compose, arrange and produce monthly musical presentations and holiday musical productions.
1991 ~ 1995
Music Specialist, Creative Arts at Park, Brookline, MA.
16) Developed “CentreStage Cabaret”, a creative writing and musical theater program focused
on voice and performance.
17) Composed original music for performances utilizing student created stories and lyrics.
Project Director, Peace in Ireland Project, Boston, MA.
18) Lead fund raising campaigns and coordinated donations from Aer Lingus, BancIreland,
American-Ireland Partnership and attorneys Palmer & Dodge.
19) Produced an educational documentary for community access television on the project.
20) Composed and produced an audio cassette of original music titled “One Moment”,
to benefit the Ulster Quaker Peace Education Project in Derry, Northern Ireland.
1990 ~ 1992
Professional Vocalist, “Simply Elated”, Boston, MA.
21) Founded and fronted 10-piece Rock Band with full horn section.
22) Actively performed throughout the New England area.
1985 ~ 1990
Professional Touring Vocalist; Recording and Live Performance
23) Guest Vocal Artist, BBC Chorus, Royal Albert Hall, London.
24) Guest Vocal Artist, BBC Radio & Radio Ulster, Dublin, Ireland
25) Guest Vocal Artist, “Get Ready for Boston”, commercial CD release, Troubadour, Inc., Boston, MA.
26) Toured as a Vocalist throughout the U.S. and Europe, including appearances at
Carnegie Hall, N.Y.; Royal Albert Hall, London;
Cathedral of Notre Dame, France; Basilica di San Giorgio, Italy;
Kongress Haus, Austria; Symphony Hall and Jordan Hall, Boston, MA.
Fluent with Yamaha Motif Digital Audio Software for Composition and Editing.
Fluent with Boss BR1600 Digital Audio Workstation.
Maura Lynch Bio
Maura Lynch appears on the following Evil Clown titles:
Metal Chaos Ensemble
On Leap of Faith: "Alien yet familiar, bizarre yet completely fascinating. Expanding, contracting, erupting, settling down, always as one force..." - Bruce Lee Gallanter, DMG